Computer and Communications Networking
Chain Reaction provides integrated networking systems, including the design, installation, and maintenance of all types of network infrastructure.
Types of Network:
- Simple local area networks (LAN)
- Shared broadband access (DSL, Cable, T1)
- Enterprise/wide area networks (WAN)
- Wireless LANs
- Wireless point-to-point connections.
As IBM partners, we develop resilient server strategies and reliable backup systems.
We implement firewalls and strict anti-virus protection.
We install complete cabling systems, including layout and installation of phone, LAN and specialty cable.
We provide design, installation, and maintenance of:
- Voice over IP (VOIP) phone networks
- Virtual PBX hosting
- VOIP PBX systems
- Interactive voice response (IVR) systems
- Analog PBX phone systems
- Integration of voice and data networks
We provide high-speed internet access through our various partners. Included in these services are ADSL / SDSL / IDSL, full or partial T1 lines.